In order to avoid getting the 'I'm going back to work tomorrow after 17 days off blues', I decided to cook because that makes me happy. A couple weeks ago, I had dinner at my girl friend Tara's house and she made Roasted Chickpeas. They were delicious! So, today I sought out to find the recipe. It's truly amazing what the Internet, more specifically Google can do these days. I followed her recipe and it turned out great! I'm looking forward to snacking on these tasty treats at work this week.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Day 3: January 3, 2011
In order to avoid getting the 'I'm going back to work tomorrow after 17 days off blues', I decided to cook because that makes me happy. A couple weeks ago, I had dinner at my girl friend Tara's house and she made Roasted Chickpeas. They were delicious! So, today I sought out to find the recipe. It's truly amazing what the Internet, more specifically Google can do these days. I followed her recipe and it turned out great! I'm looking forward to snacking on these tasty treats at work this week.
Labels:
cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's not healthy, but the next recipe you need to try is...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bhg.com/recipe/cookies/little-lemon-snowbites/