Saturday, Grandma moved into her very own NEW apartment!! I couldn't be happier for her. After work on Saturday, I stopped by to visit her in her new place. She was beaming with excitement and never stopped smiling about her new place! I'm excited for her to make friends with her neighbors and participate in the numerous activities hosted at the complex. I'm so glad Grandma moved to Texas, I sure enjoy her living here!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Day 22: January 22, 2011
Saturday, Grandma moved into her very own NEW apartment!! I couldn't be happier for her. After work on Saturday, I stopped by to visit her in her new place. She was beaming with excitement and never stopped smiling about her new place! I'm excited for her to make friends with her neighbors and participate in the numerous activities hosted at the complex. I'm so glad Grandma moved to Texas, I sure enjoy her living here!
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment