For New Year's Eve, I celebrated by having dinner with my mom, Darrell and Grandma at one of our favorite places. Then, I met up with one of my good girl friends, Megan, and we shared a bottle of champagne and then went to a party hosted by one of my oldest friends, Tiffany.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Day 365: December 31, 2011
Happy New Year!! I had a fantastic 2011 and I'm looking forward to 2012! Thanks for reading along with my Year to Remember blog. 2011 certainly was memorable. I enjoyed soaking up every moment of 2011. My theme for 2012 is Make it Count!
For New Year's Eve, I celebrated by having dinner with my mom, Darrell and Grandma at one of our favorite places. Then, I met up with one of my good girl friends, Megan, and we shared a bottle of champagne and then went to a party hosted by one of my oldest friends, Tiffany.

Handsome Frankie wearing a bow tie to celebrate NYE!

Megan and I at the NYE Party!

Tiffany and I at the NYE Party!
For New Year's Eve, I celebrated by having dinner with my mom, Darrell and Grandma at one of our favorite places. Then, I met up with one of my good girl friends, Megan, and we shared a bottle of champagne and then went to a party hosted by one of my oldest friends, Tiffany.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment