Tomorrow, December 22, we're celebrating our family Christmas before we leave for Kansas. Today, I wrapped my final presents. I am expecting a package to arrive (just in time) before we open presents tonight, so I had to get smart with my wrapping! I wrapped a couple boxes like they do in the movies, that way I can just throw the presents into the wrap box and put it under the tree.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Day 355: December 21, 2011
Tomorrow, December 22, we're celebrating our family Christmas before we leave for Kansas. Today, I wrapped my final presents. I am expecting a package to arrive (just in time) before we open presents tonight, so I had to get smart with my wrapping! I wrapped a couple boxes like they do in the movies, that way I can just throw the presents into the wrap box and put it under the tree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment