I'm most looking forward to cooler temperatures- a much need break from the heat.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Day 236: August 24, 2011
As I packed for my work trip to the Midwest, I had to dig in deep in my closet for clothes appropriate for cooler weather. My trip itinerary: a late flight into Sioux Falls, SD with an overnight hotel stay, a drive to Le Mars, Iowa where my client's plant is located, with an overnight stay at the classiest hotel in town- Holiday Inn, and a drive to Omaha, Nebraska, for an overnight stay in the hip area of Old Town, for an early morning flight home.

I'm most looking forward to cooler temperatures- a much need break from the heat.
I'm most looking forward to cooler temperatures- a much need break from the heat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment