I am fortunate enough to work at a company who cares about the community. Every year, the firm hosts an Impact Day. This year, I organized an Impact Day project at the National MS Society- Lone Star Chapter. I ride and fund raise to support research efforts to cure MS. This was a unique way to give back in a different way. It was a rewarding experience to see my co-workers and me make an impact on an organization that is near and dear to my heart.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Day 161: June 10, 2011
I am fortunate enough to work at a company who cares about the community. Every year, the firm hosts an Impact Day. This year, I organized an Impact Day project at the National MS Society- Lone Star Chapter. I ride and fund raise to support research efforts to cure MS. This was a unique way to give back in a different way. It was a rewarding experience to see my co-workers and me make an impact on an organization that is near and dear to my heart.
Labels:
work
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment