I am thankful for my Grandma Ann. She moved to Texas from Minnesota a couple years ago, and having her living close has been such a blessing to me and my family. I have gotten the opportunity to see her on a regular basis, rather than just on holidays and special occasions. Grandma is also Frankie's doggie nanny. I couldn't have a dog and work as much as I do without Grandma's help. Everyday, she goes over to my apartment and spend a 'happy hour' (or sometimes more!) with Frankie. Frankie and GiGi share a special bond. I'm so blessed to have her as my Grandma.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Day 314: November 10, 2011
I am thankful for my Grandma Ann. She moved to Texas from Minnesota a couple years ago, and having her living close has been such a blessing to me and my family. I have gotten the opportunity to see her on a regular basis, rather than just on holidays and special occasions. Grandma is also Frankie's doggie nanny. I couldn't have a dog and work as much as I do without Grandma's help. Everyday, she goes over to my apartment and spend a 'happy hour' (or sometimes more!) with Frankie. Frankie and GiGi share a special bond. I'm so blessed to have her as my Grandma.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment