I love the way it turned out! It is a functional and fun way to showcase my purses!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Friday, July 1, 2011
Day 182: July 1, 2011
I have a nice collection of purses that have been hiding in my closet because I couldn't display them properly. My mom came up with the perfect way to showcase them. (Moms always have the best ideas!!) I made my first solo trip to Home Depot to get the required hooks and took matters into my own hands to screw the hooks into the wall and hang my purses.
Exhibit A- Purse Collection
Exhibit B- Hooks from Home Depot
Exhibit C1- 1/2 of the finished result
Exhibit C2- Other 1/2 of the finished result

I love the way it turned out! It is a functional and fun way to showcase my purses!
I love the way it turned out! It is a functional and fun way to showcase my purses!
Labels:
fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment