I went to PHX for the weekend to help celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday!! It was so much fun spending the weekend with my grandma, aunts and cousins. We're all spread out across the country and don't get together nearly often enough. I am very glad I was able to take some time during busy season to attend Grandma's very special birthday party!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Day 36: February 5, 2011
I went to PHX for the weekend to help celebrate my grandma's 80th birthday!! It was so much fun spending the weekend with my grandma, aunts and cousins. We're all spread out across the country and don't get together nearly often enough. I am very glad I was able to take some time during busy season to attend Grandma's very special birthday party!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment