Over the weekend, I noticed a wet spot in my ceiling. It gradually got worse, and started dripping water Sunday evening. The apartment maintenance crew came while I was at work on Monday to 'fix' the problem. They cut a giant hole in my ceiling, discovered the leak was because a hot water pipe burst. Their solution, put a cardboard box up to cover up the giant hole. I always said I wanted to live under a cardboard box, I guess I should be careful what I wish for.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Day 143: May 23, 2011
Over the weekend, I noticed a wet spot in my ceiling. It gradually got worse, and started dripping water Sunday evening. The apartment maintenance crew came while I was at work on Monday to 'fix' the problem. They cut a giant hole in my ceiling, discovered the leak was because a hot water pipe burst. Their solution, put a cardboard box up to cover up the giant hole. I always said I wanted to live under a cardboard box, I guess I should be careful what I wish for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment