On Saturday before I went to work, I ran in a 5k with my friend Jessica. Although it was a cold morning for a run, we had a blast. And it was for a great cause too, a mission in Mexico. I'm so proud of Jessica, she's just getting back into running and doing great! She'll be running half-marathons soon, I know it! Jessica, since we didn't get a picture of us together for this run, we're going to have to run in another race together soon, and get a picture!
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. In an effort to remember the big and little events of my life, it is my New Year's resolution to blog about it.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Day 64: March 5, 2011
On Saturday before I went to work, I ran in a 5k with my friend Jessica. Although it was a cold morning for a run, we had a blast. And it was for a great cause too, a mission in Mexico. I'm so proud of Jessica, she's just getting back into running and doing great! She'll be running half-marathons soon, I know it! Jessica, since we didn't get a picture of us together for this run, we're going to have to run in another race together soon, and get a picture!
Labels:
half-matathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes ma'am, tell me which race and I'll be there!! You're such an encouragement...thank you :)
ReplyDelete